Graphics
Nvidia GeForce 310M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm getting that the chat is closed from the past 2 days. What has happened anyone got a clue?

thelostswede said:
Yes, for the time being, the chat is closed, sorry
ok thanks a lot. At first I thought there was some problem with my browser or internet connection. :p

is there any specific reason why its closed?

Yes, for the time being, the chat is closed, sorry

Do you think an IRC Server would be a good idea for people with short questions that wouldn't really merit a whole forum topic, or do you think it would become too flooded with people with questions. I use IRC regularly, so I would be happy to help be an op for it, but I'm rather new to hackintoshing.

Just my thoughts, what do you think?

Do you think an IRC Server would be a good idea for people with short questions that wouldn't really merit a whole forum topic, or do you think it would become too flooded with people with questions. I use IRC regularly, so I would be happy to help be an op for it, but I'm rather new to hackintoshing.

Just my thoughts, what do you think?

Yes it's an excellent idea, and I think there is already a hackintosh forum, but if I remember correctly it was just a bunch of people squatting in the room and nobody actually spoke or responded to questions.

Yes it's an excellent idea, and I think there is already a hackintosh forum, but if I remember correctly it was just a bunch of people squatting in the room and nobody actually spoke or responded to questions.

Do you know of that server? Most of the servers I have include 1/2 lurkers, but there usually seems to be somebody there, especially if time-zones are scattered across the userbase.

However, I don't think the admins on this site want one more thing to maintain and look over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back