Contribute
Register

is not registered with iMessage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing here.

I've a gigabyte up5 th and i can log in into iMessages,i receive all of them but can't send any.

If i logout from messages and login again, i can send messages for something like 10 seconds, after that i can't send them anymore.

It's a little frustrating :( Hope somebody can help with this or maybe mavericks will fix this :)

I am getting the same thing. Was working fine before I rebuilt my machine. Now that I have rebuilt it I am getting the same server encountered an error processing registration, try again later message. GA-EP45-UD3L and MB 5.4.3 with DSDT downloaded from here.

I also have an HP hacbook that I just rebuilt and used the probook installer, it registers with iMessage just fine as do all my regular iOS devices, so I think it might be something with Multibeast.

I use iMessage on my iphone and Hackintosh (10.8.3).
Same thing happened to me on August 20.
I did some research
finally, I found out reactivating your iMessage account on your iDevices will solve this problem.

1. close iMessage on your Mac.

2. on your iphone, go to setting- Message, turn off iMessage. Then turn it on again.
(for some users, it will show you "waiting for activation....". it might take couples of hours to complete this process.
it's normal.. just be patient and leave the switch ON because if you turn it off, it will restart the activation process.)

3. after iMessage on iPhone get activated. open iMessage on OSX, it should work now..

Hope this help....:)

This fix still works 3 years later! Thanks!!

Im having the exact same problem.

Use this guide, it will fix it.

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

1. close iMessage on your Mac.

2. on your iphone, go to setting- Message, turn off iMessage. Then turn it on again.
(for some users, it will show you "waiting for activation....". it might take couples of hours to complete this process.
it's normal.. just be patient and leave the switch ON because if you turn it off, it will restart the activation process.)

3. after iMessage on iPhone get activated. open iMessage on OSX, it should work now..

Bravo! This worked for me after doing the "Idiot's guide..." steps, and encountered the "not registered" error. I'm running High Sierra 10.13.2.

UPDATE: While this eliminated the "not registered" error, I'm not quite there yet. Sending SMS messages just hang. Debugging...

Last edited:
Bravo! This worked for me after doing the "Idiot's guide..." steps, and encountered the "not registered" error. I'm running High Sierra 10.13.2.

UPDATE: While this eliminated the "not registered" error, I'm not quite there yet. Sending SMS messages just hang. Debugging...

Did you ever end up getting iMessage fully working again? Having trouble figuring this out and I'm truly stumped. Had iMessage working earlier today. Then I tried to get sms transfer to work and s#$t hit the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back