evga 660 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is compatible with Mac ;)

If you have any ideas on changing some of the parts, please tell me because i dont know much about this stuff!:)

I prefer the i5 3570k, is newer and better.

Was just about to write the same thing - forget about Sandy Bridge, if you're buying new and want to use Mountain Lion, Ivy Bridge is the way to go. Uses less power, too.

Also, I wouldn't pick that particular graphics card... the GeForce 640 is slowed down by the DDR3 RAM. Either way until they come out with a new model that packs GDDR5 RAM (it's rumored they might release it sooner rather than later and call it 650) or pick up a GTX 660 Ti. If you don't need all that much power, shop around for a 560 Ti. Just don't make the mistake like I (and others) did and buy a 550 Ti, there's a whole long thread here about its sleep/wake problems.

If you have any ideas on changing some of the parts, please tell me because i dont know much about this stuff!:)

Three weeks ago, I didn't know much about this stuff either. :) There's only one good advice: read, read, and read as much as you can. This site is a gold mine of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back