Graphics
no graphics card
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
:( I was so close to my first Hackintosh..

I bought a GA-H87N-WiFi, it was refurbished on Amazon sold by eWholeSaler.com. It came in an Amazon box with paper as the padding and no protective foam. The box inside the box was poorly packaged; the box with the mother board had loose peripherals like screws just on top of the motherboard. A good shake could easily have damaged something. I inspected it and it visually looked fine, so I hoped for the best.

Two days later trying to do all the troubleshooting I can find online I am ready to send it back. I am sad, the last time I felt this way was when I switched from buying from eBay to solely Amazon.

Anyone else have this experience with a refurbished GA-H87N-WiFi? Should I keep trying trouble shoot?

:( I was so close to my first Hackintosh..

I bought a GA-H87N-WiFi, it was refurbished on Amazon sold by eWholeSaler.com. It came in an Amazon box with paper as the padding and no protective foam. The box inside the box was poorly packaged; the box with the mother board had loose peripherals like screws just on top of the motherboard. A good shake could easily have damaged something. I inspected it and it visually looked fine, so I hoped for the best.

Two days later trying to do all the troubleshooting I can find online I am ready to send it back. I am sad, the last time I felt this way was when I switched from buying from eBay to solely Amazon.

Anyone else have this experience with a refurbished GA-H87N-WiFi? Should I keep trying trouble shoot?

If it won't POST, RMA it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back