CPU
i7-7740X
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm looking at running OSX on another HD as I've got windows on a different SSD. I managed to run the OSX Mojave to the setup screen last time, but that was when it was in beta still and it just froze.

System spec:
Intel i7-7740x Kaby Lake
16GB RAM
GTX 1080
ASUS Rog x299-e

My problem is that my processor doesn't have it's own graphics so I have to have my graphics card to be able to see anything anyway.

Thanks in advance

I'm looking at running OSX on another HD as I've got windows on a different SSD. I managed to run the OSX Mojave to the setup screen last time, but that was when it was in beta still and it just froze.

System spec:
Intel i7-7740x Kaby Lake
16GB RAM
GTX 1080
ASUS Rog x299-e

My problem is that my processor doesn't have it's own graphics so I have to have my graphics card to be able to see anything anyway.

Thanks in advance

GTX 1080 is not supported in Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers.

Also it may be difficult to get MacOS installed and running on a X299 system like yours. Search in the forums for others who use such systems.

GTX 1080 is not supported in Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers.

Also it may be difficult to get MacOS installed and running on a X299 system like yours. Search in the forums for others who use such systems.
Hi, I’ve searched the forums and I’ve previously tried to run it, and it worked one time. I got to the language setup screen and everything, I really wanted to run Xcode but I can’t without Mojave and my processor doesn’t have Integrated integrated graphics, so I have to rely on my 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back