Contribute
Register

is my build ok??? pleaseadviser our adviser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4460
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, i want to build a hackintosh mainly for music production, video/photo editing and i would like to dual boot windows 8.1 for gaming...
i7 4790k
Gigabyte GA-Z97m-D3H
16 gb crucial RAM
128 gb samsung 850 EVO x2
1tb hdd
(Recommend a Graphics Card, please leave a link for the graphics card below from amazon.in or a website which shows price in INR.)
Any suggestions are appreciated ☺

Hello guys, i want to build a hackintosh mainly for music production, video/photo editing and i would like to dual boot windows 8.1 for gaming...
i7 4790k
Gigabyte GA-Z97m-D3H
16 gb crucial RAM
128 gb samsung 850 EVO x2
1tb hdd
(Recommend a Graphics Card, please leave a link for the graphics card below from amazon.in or a website which shows price in INR.)
Any suggestions are appreciated ☺
What's your budget for the graphics card? I have a GTX 970 and it's super fast :headbang:

Your build looks like mine and mine is running very fine :thumbup: If you want to overclock in the future you might consider another motherboard (and CPU cooler).

What's your budget for the graphics card? I have a GTX 970 and it's super fast :headbang:

Your build looks like mine and mine is running very fine :thumbup: If you want to overclock in the future you might consider another motherboard (and CPU cooler).
Thank you for your reply, i am not a heavy gamer i will just do light gaming and a little video rendering so i am planning to spend about 8000 - 10000 INR that is 130 - 160 $ ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back