Contribute
Register

Is MSI z270 SLI PLUS Hackintoshable like they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 SLI PLUS
CPU
Intel i7 7700
Graphics
EVGA Geforce 1060 6GB SSC
Good evening, I'd like to ask everyone's help. I build my pc based on the TonyMacx86 Buyers Guide.

the Build:
I7 7700
MSI z270 SLI PLUS
8GB Crucial Sport LT
GTX 1060 6gb
EVGA 650W

I still did not succeed, I found on the internet several tutorials with the same configuration, but still I did not succeed.

Asked on other forums, they said that my motherboard requires a BIOS MODE, that's right? If so, why this motherboard was in the Buyer's Guide?

Anyway, I would like to ask for a support, if someone has gone through the same scenario, I am looking for DSDTs etc ... Anything that allows me to run a boot without problems and get to the installation, from there I believe the settings Multibeast etc ... work properly.

Thank you very much in advance!

Good evening, I'd like to ask everyone's help. I build my pc based on the TonyMacx86 Buyers Guide.

the Build:
I7 7700
MSI z270 SLI PLUS
8GB Crucial Sport LT
GTX 1060 6gb
EVGA 650W

I still did not succeed, I found on the internet several tutorials with the same configuration, but still I did not succeed.

Asked on other forums, they said that my motherboard requires a BIOS MODE, that's right? If so, why this motherboard was in the Buyer's Guide?

Anyway, I would like to ask for a support, if someone has gone through the same scenario, I am looking for DSDTs etc ... Anything that allows me to run a boot without problems and get to the installation, from there I believe the settings Multibeast etc ... work properly.

Thank you very much in advance!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/search/50437954/?q=MSI+z270+SLI+PLUS&o=date&c[node]=113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back