CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
i've already found a way to change the mojave image, i'm wondering if it's safe to change the text of the Mac definition, Processor, Ram, Graphics information?

@rayceyiii,

It is safe to make changes to About this Mac after all its just some data in a plist however be aware that most MacOS updates will cause this to be refreshed back to default values (also for the icons/pictures) so be prepared to loose the changes and have to do them again in the future.

More trouble than its worth IMO ...

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
Asus Rog Maximus X Formula
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
jupp, Im about to (at last) upgrade to Mojave, as I bought myself a Radeon card. And I know my About this Mac customization is going to be lost, and not sure I will do it again. Will see.

Added the image of my cabinet + faked the speed of my processor. (running at base 3.7Ghz but says 5.0)

I made the Samsung screen icon and hoped to make an AOC one for the 2770G4, but only one graphic is allowed (as far as I found out)

Also made my custom 960 pro drive icon (the rest I downloaded)

It is fun to customize, but it takes time. As Catalina will come soon, I guess I'll update to Mojave now, and just let it be. I might do it on Catalina, if I get to update to it early.

Motherboard
GA-Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
jupp, Im about to (at last) upgrade to Mojave, as I bought myself a Radeon card. And I know my About this Mac customization is going to be lost, and not sure I will do it again. Will see.

Added the image of my cabinet + faked the speed of my processor. (running at base 3.7Ghz but says 5.0)
View attachment 410772

I made the Samsung screen icon and hoped to make an AOC one for the 2770G4, but only one graphic is allowed (as far as I found out)
View attachment 410773

Also made my custom 960 pro drive icon (the rest I downloaded)
View attachment 410774

It is fun to customize, but it takes time. As Catalina will come soon, I guess I'll update to Mojave now, and just let it be. I might do it on Catalina, if I get to update to it early.
Hey! Those look awesome! Can you tell me how you did it? Or a link to a tutorial maybe? Thanks!