HDD:
1. SSD SAMSUNG EVO 850 256GB FOR OS WIN 10
2. SEAGATE 2TB SG SATA 6G/7200 64M
POWER: FORTRON HEXA + 500P - 500W, 120mm
RAM:
1. KINGSTON 4GB DDR3 1333 HYPER BL x2
2. CRUCIAL 8GB DDR3L 1600 UDIMM X2
Additinal Cooling for CPU

I use it for Video editing, visual effects, audio post production. i mostly play Rainbow six siege on 80 fps on Win10. I use all adobe apps for my work.
I use wireless bluetooth heaphones with
ORICO USB Bluetooth Adapter 4.0 (BTA-403)

I use wireless mouse mostly.

I have 2 monitors. My video card have 1 VGA output and the motherboard have 1 VGA output too.
i will be happy for support :)

I want to install macOS HIGH SIERA
PC:
CPU: INTEL Core I7-4790 /3.6G/8MB/BOX/LGA1150
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z97-HD3
GPU: PALIT GTX750 STORMX 2G D5
HDD:
1. SSD SAMSUNG EVO 850 256GB FOR OS WIN 10
2. SEAGATE 2TB SG SATA 6G/7200 64M
POWER: FORTRON HEXA + 500P - 500W, 120mm
RAM:
1. KINGSTON 4GB DDR3 1333 HYPER BL x2
2. CRUCIAL 8GB DDR3L 1600 UDIMM X2
Additinal Cooling for CPU

I use it for Video editing, visual effects, audio post production. i mostly play Rainbow six siege on 80 fps on Win10. I use all adobe apps for my work.
I use wireless bluetooth heaphones with
ORICO USB Bluetooth Adapter 4.0 (BTA-403)

I use wireless mouse mostly.

I have 2 monitors. My video card have 1 VGA output and the motherboard have 1 VGA output too.
i will be happy for support :)

Your system should be compatible with Yosemite (10.10) and above, including High Sierra.

You should not use the VGA port on your video card or the motherboard if you want to run MacOS, however. Apple has not used VGA in its Macs for quite some time, and you are going to have problems using the VGA port. Does your monitor have input ports other than VGA?

Your system should be compatible with Yosemite (10.10) and above, including High Sierra.

You should not use the VGA port on your video card or the motherboard if you want to run MacOS, however. Apple has not used VGA in its Macs for quite some time, and you are going to have problems using the VGA port. Does your monitor have input ports other than VGA?
Thank you very much. I looking to upgrade my monitkrs soon and i wil not go to VGA again, no matter the OS. Well for now I think the best solutiso is to buy Active HDMI to VGA ADAPTOR, as far as i learned from the forums.

However are there, on paper, known GPU and CPU performance loses wheb switching to CustoMac and are the higher versions of macOS more clumsy than older ones. Something to share about gaming experience. I am not gaming 27/7 beast.

When you install macOS can you select Bootable HDD since i use SSD for OS,and will the performance stay the same?
Thanks for the support!

Thank you very much. I looking to upgrade my monitkrs soon and i wil not go to VGA again, no matter the OS. Well for now I think the best solution is to buy Active HDMI to VGA ADAPTOR, as far as i learned from the forums.

However are there, on paper, known GPU and CPU performance losses when switching to CustoMac and are the higher versions of macOS more clumsy than older ones. Something to share about gaming experience. I am not gaming 27/7 beast.

When you install macOS can you select Bootable HDD since i use SSD for OS,and will the performance stay the same?
Thanks for the support!

I am not aware of any performance losses running MacOS on a hackintosh compared to a real Mac of similar hardware configuration.

I run Sierra myself at this time as I consider High Sierra to be still buggy and need time to mature. I will wait at least after 10.13.4 is released before considering installing High Sierra, and it will be to a different partition of my disk away from the Sierra partition.

I see that you already have Windows 10 running on your SSD. Does your second hard disk contain any data you want to keep? If it contains data you want to keep, I recommend you get another blank disk to install MacOS on.

If it is blank, you can install MacOS on your other hard disk, but I strongly recommend that you disconnect your SSD (or disable the SATA port connected to your SSD in the BIOS) before you attempt to install MacOS.

Last edited:
I am not aware of any performance losses running MacOS on a hackintosh compared to a real Mac of similar hardware configuration.

I run Sierra myself at this time as I consider High Sierra to be still buggy and need time to mature. I will wait at least after 10.13.4 is released before considering installing High Sierra, and it will be to a different partition of my disk away from the Sierra partition.

I see that you already have Windows 10 running on my SSD. Does your second hard disk contain any data you want to keep? If it contains data you want to keep, I recommend you get another blank disk to install MacOS on.

If it is blank, you can install MacOS on your other hard disk, but I strongly recommend that you disconnect your SSD (or disable the SATA port connected to your SSD in the BIOS) before you attempt to install MacOS.
Hi I have a PC and i'm planning on buying a SSD and install the Mac OS on there, so I have windows 10 and mac OS High sierra. If you can tell me if everything will work that would be amazing!! Here are my hard wear:
Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 mother board
NVidia GTX 950 GPU
Intel i5 4460 CPU
Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2x8GB) 1.35V DDR3L DRAM 2133MHz C11 Memory Kit
ASUS 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 WIFI chip
Please tell me if you need more information. Thank you so much for helping me out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back