Contribute
Register

Is it able to make Hackintosh on Razer Blade Stealth 13 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock - AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
CPU
AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor
Graphics
Sapphire - Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Video Card
Is it able to make Hackintosh on Razer Blade Stealth 13 2019 as shown below?
1547403605017.png

I can live with that if the touch screen won't be able to work.

Also, is it going to be compatible to also run Windows 10 on the Bootcamp of Mac built from Hackintosh?

Is it able to make Hackintosh on Razer Blade Stealth 13 2019 as shown below?
View attachment 378953

I can live with that if the touch screen won't be able to work.

Also, is it going to be compatible to also run Windows 10 on the Bootcamp of Mac built from Hackintosh?
nvidia graphics will be an issue as there are no web drivers for Mojave unless you go with intel graphics

you can dual boot instead of bootcamp

more info here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

So I've had very limited success with this laptop. Ok, so I'm typing this response on it right now, but I'm far from a perfect setup. I went for the dGPU version, no touchscreen (the middle one in the above line up).

I can boot into Mojave using Clover, I've got WiFi and BT working.... But thats it. No touchpad, no graphics acceleration, no discrete spoof I can get working either. I'm a little baffled as I can't even see the touchpad in iOReg???!?!

So, after my success with the dGPU Razer Blade 2017, this is something of a let down lol!!

I'm sure someone will be able to point me in the right direction, much as I hate asking for help, but I've been trying different things on and off for a week now and seem to be getting nowhere.

Anyone wanna have a go? Attached gen-debug.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debug_1508.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
So I've had very limited success with this laptop. Ok, so I'm typing this response on it right now, but I'm far from a perfect setup. I went for the dGPU version, no touchscreen (the middle one in the above line up).

I can boot into Mojave using Clover, I've got WiFi and BT working.... But thats it. No touchpad, no graphics acceleration, no discrete spoof I can get working either. I'm a little baffled as I can't even see the touchpad in iOReg???!?!

So, after my success with the dGPU Razer Blade 2017, this is something of a let down lol!!

I'm sure someone will be able to point me in the right direction, much as I hate asking for help, but I've been trying different things on and off for a week now and seem to be getting nowhere.

Anyone wanna have a go? Attached gen-debug.

Thanks in advance.
HI, I bought this laptop without dGPU version (basic) 13" stealth (2019) any progress with it?

Hello,

What "kexts" or other did you install for wifi working?

Think You

Hello,

Think You
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hello,

Think You

I installed a Broadcom Wifi/BT card and used @RehabMan install instructions and kext's.

Still not getting anywhere with this. Can *anyone* point me in the right direction?

Pretty sure I'm running some kind of acceleration as the whole OSX and browsing experience is a lot smoother, but still have dGPU and not trackpad :(

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• debug_8572.zip
    2 MB · Views: 233
Still not getting anywhere with this. Can *anyone* point me in the right direction?

Pretty sure I'm running some kind of acceleration as the whole OSX and browsing experience is a lot smoother, but still have dGPU and not trackpad :(

Thanks in advance,
your misc preboot only shows intel:
Code:
0:106  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel UHD Graphics 620 (Intel)

your trackpad may be I2C:

How and where to install kexts:

your misc preboot only shows intel:
Code:
0:106  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel UHD Graphics 620 (Intel)

Ok, cool. So this can be safely ignored for now (or until webdrivers become available):

I've tried (and cleaned) IC2 drivers as I couldn't see the device (according to Windows TPD01) in iOReg for GPIO pinning :( - I'll try again though.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back