Asus Prime H270M
CPU
Core I3 7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Greetings from India!!

I am planning to build a new hackintosh and I find GIGABYTE GA-B250M-D2V would be best for me considering cost. but since you are including B series MBs in your list, I want to check if this is hackable? if not I will go GA-H270M-D3H, is that okay and everything working? my main concern is audio and Lan?

Also, will DVI work? or I need a HDMI Moniter anyway?
Hope someone will help me out?

In theory both of the board that you list should work - however I cannot see exactly which Lan that the B250 board uses. The spec on the H270 is better, with Intel Lan, ALC 892, better video output options. Personally I think that the H270 would be a better board.

If you have issues getting audio running, then always consider a USB audio option - I have almost completely moved across to these as when applying Apple updates sometimes audio gets broken.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJ5AV8I/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

hello Adrian,

Thank you!!

I have found 1 another board with exact same Audio and Lan as GA-H270M-D3H. It's GA-B250M-D3H. Is someone here can explain me the difference between these 2, I don't understand by series. As I am very new to Hackintosh.

So Finally researching a lot I built a system with below specs-

Core i3-7100
Asus Prime H270M-Plus
1TB WD Blue
G.Skill 8 GB 2400 mhz

I hope it is hackable? Can I install high siera developer preview on it with native support to hd630?

The rules state that there is no discussion of any developer version of macOS. We do expect that Sierra will be updated around the end of June - this may well bring native support for skylake hardware that new Macs are shipping with. Until this happens there is a simple workaround that can be used that is detailed in the early adopters guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.219877/

Greetings from India!!

I am planning to build a new hackintosh and I find GIGABYTE GA-B250M-D2V would be best for me considering cost. but since you are including B series MBs in your list, I want to check if this is hackable? if not I will go GA-H270M-D3H, is that okay and everything working? my main concern is audio and Lan?

Also, will DVI work? or I need a HDMI Moniter anyway?
Hope someone will help me out?
my new build with asus prime b250m c work
lan audio vga(hd630) everything work perfect except sleep wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back