Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Fresh install of Yosemite 10.8.5 on the build in my sig.
Manual build of Clover 3262 getting latest of everything.

Clover does not inject FakeSMC or RTL8111 kexts located in 10.10 kext folder, nor does it inject the audio patch by Toleda. It will boot the system once I install FakeSMC and NullCPU, but custom DSDT in patched folder is ignored.

Anyone else have this problem with Yosemite?

Make sure you set Inject kexts to Yes not Detect latest version of Clover works fine with 10.10 and 10.11. Latest version of clover is 3259.

Make sure you set Inject kexts to Yes not Detect latest version of Clover works fine with 10.10 and 10.11. Latest version of clover is 3259.
I am using latest build 3262 built with GloverGrowerPro. Inject kexts is set to yes. DSDT is my personally edited version which includes all of macman's basic edits from years ago - http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/11/minimal-dsdt-edits-for-gigabyte-socket.html - and all of d00d's edits from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...a-dsdt-native-power-management-modifications/ that my board needed (many thanks to d00d).
View attachment dsdt.aml.zip
View attachment config.plist.zip

Fresh install of Yosemite 10.8.5 on the build in my sig.
Manual build of Clover 3262 getting latest of everything.

Clover does not inject FakeSMC or RTL8111 kexts located in 10.10 kext folder, nor does it inject the audio patch by Toleda. It will boot the system once I install FakeSMC and NullCPU, but custom DSDT in patched folder is ignored.

Anyone else have this problem with Yosemite?

To clarify, are you using 10.8 or 10.10?

(SOLVED) Is Clover injection broken?

Upgraded to next version of Clover - everything working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back