Contribute
Register

Is ASUS Rog Flow GV301QH compatible with hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
unknown
CPU
AMD Ryzen 9 5980HS
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q
Hi everyone :)

Yesterday I had an issue with my computer (freshly brought to windows 11) that caused it to fail.
Since I don't have all the means I would currently need to fix it I had the idea to finally attempt to install macOS on it.
So here I am, and even though I've been searching for quite a while now on how to achieve such a process I still don't know if my laptop is eligible, especially when it comes to the motherboard (which I don't know because it seems not to be stipulated on any websites about my computer's specifications)

I've gathered a few links that show my laptop's CPU, Graphics, and all that, here:

I wondered if y'all could help me figure out if my laptop is indeed "hackintoshable"?
By the way I'm sorry if my English seems a bit weird, I'm french so the whole computer-related vocab got me struggling a bit
Anyway have a great day and thanks in advance for your answer :)

Hi everyone :)

Yesterday I had an issue with my computer (freshly brought to windows 11) that caused it to fail.
Since I don't have all the means I would currently need to fix it I had the idea to finally attempt to install macOS on it.
So here I am, and even though I've been searching for quite a while now on how to achieve such a process I still don't know if my laptop is eligible, especially when it comes to the motherboard (which I don't know because it seems not to be stipulated on any websites about my computer's specifications)

I've gathered a few links that show my laptop's CPU, Graphics, and all that here:

I wondered if y'all could help me figure out if my laptop is indeed "hackintoshable"?
By the way I'm sorry if my English seems a bit weird, I'm french so the whole computer-related vocab got me struggling a bit
Anyway have a great day and thanks in advance for your answer :)
Intel 10th Gen would be better

... Which means it won't work at all, or will it be harder to achieve/to be stable?

... Which means it won't work at all, or will it be harder to achieve/to be stable?
not known of any new amd laptop with working graphics as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back