ATI 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear Guys ,

We have been using 10.8.5 ....and Mavericks smoothly .... But this dreaded Yosemite Freeze is still haunting me .....
We are "Multibeast Guys " ..... but I feel really insulted when the forums here say that installing with Clover fixes the Yosemite random freeze .....
Dear Forum Gurus ..... has anybody been able to find out what is wrong with the Multibeast for Yosemite .... which Clover had gotten right ?
HELLLLPPPP !!!!

Not sure why you are fighting it.. I will pile on and say after days of troubleshooting my freezing Yosemite install with multibeast, I started over with clover. Rolled up my sleeves, read a lot and got my machine 100%. Have not had a single freeze in 8 months..

I would imagine there are several things going with hardware and multibeast that no one can really pin point. Just bite the bullet and use Clover..

Dear Brado ,
Thanks for the suggestion ....
Do you have any link in the forums to a Simple Clover guide .... Clover looks a little unfriendly .... and so have been keeping away from trying it with Yosemite and El Capitan also ...... Thanks again for the assuring words !!! :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back