Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock z370 Extreme 4
CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
UHD 630
Hello everyone, I have a hackintosh I built with these components: AsRock z370 Extreme 4 , Intel i7 8086k , NXZT liquid cooling, UHD 630 , 32 gb ram DDR4 , 800w power supply, wifi card + Bluetooth Fenvi t919 , mutiboot with Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7 on NVME + windows 10 on SDD
I recently bought an IR frame touchscreen and I installed the following drivers for multitouch operation on it: UPDD_06_00_735.dmg
the frame itself with some OS does not require drivers, for example in Windows10 it already works in multitouch instead Mac OS without the aforementioned drivers only works in Single touch
After installing the drivers on my Hackintosh, even the single touch no longer works, but in the UPDD program itself it receives the IR frame signal and in the test function it also detects and works the multitouch, I did a test on another macbook with the Same drivers and everything works fine
having said that I come to the conclusion that I have a conflict regarding the kexts on my Hackintosh
I tried to add two kexts ( VoodooI2CHID and VoodooI2C ) but the result is always the same.
Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back