Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Right now there are some intriguing deals for iPhone XR models in the UK and on Amazon:

iPhone XR 128GB - £499.00
iPhone XR 64GB - with PSU and Earpods. - £499.00
iPhone XR 64GB - £498.99
iPhone XR 64GB (White only) - £484.01

The price for the latest, White model without accessories, has been fluctuating a lot. The lowest I've seen is £475.
Clearly slightly older stock, still packaged with a power adapter and Earpods, is available too and might be very attractive.

I picked-up a 128GB model - it is currently only 1p more that the 64GB.

Looking at the Apple UK web-site the iPhone XR is indeed still listed in the iPhone menu but there's no spec page or glossy sales pitch as with other models, just a Buy options page. This is the same for the iPhone 11 too. The iPhone SE still has a sales pitch as do all more recent models.

As we are close to the announcement of new a iPhone model perhaps the above are hints of what is coming.

:)

(PS - there is an iPhone XR Specifications page available in the Support area of the Apple site).

Last edited:
What smartphones can be repaired quickly and cheaply?

The most repairable devices were the old Motorola models. Even a schoolboy could easily change the display without tearing/tearing the cable. They were the standard of maintainability, both in terms of reliability and difficulty of repair. The main thing was to find the components. With the move to Lenovo, things got a little worse. Samsung has some problems with pricing. Apple has a limited number of authorized repair shops dealing with repairs. The company's policy, in this sense, is one of the toughest of all manufacturers. But I always pay pennies for the restoration of the phone; I do not know, probably allrepair.fr fix inexpensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back