MSI GTX 560 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi my hackintosh has been working pretty good accept for this one thing with Itunes. So when i plug in any IOS device into my computer it charges but it wont show up in itunes. ive tried all the usb ports on my computer nothing has worked, I'm Stumped :think: I know it isnt the devices Because they worked on my imac.

Much help appreciated

Hi my hackintosh has been working pretty good accept for this one thing with Itunes. So when i plug in any IOS device into my computer it charges but it wont show up in itunes. ive tried all the usb ports on my computer nothing has worked, I'm Stumped :think: I know it isnt the devices Because they worked on my imac.

Much help appreciated

The same issue here. I am running ML 10.8.2 on a GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 with UEFI bios. The system report shows the connected iOS device under USB, but iTunes shows nothing under devices. I am running iTunes 10.7 and have tries all usb ports, rebooting both computer and iOS (iPhone 4S and iPad 2) both on iOS 6.0.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Solved!

- Tried deleting iTune preference files - No success.
- Tried opening iTunes under a new user - No success
- Reinstalled iTunes - Success! (you need to use terminal, or give yourself read/write access
to the iTunes.app by choosing get info, then unlock the settings and change the permissions. Had to manually
download iTunes from the Apple Support Downloads site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back