CPU
i3-10100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently purchased a Belkin F8T016 to add bluetooth capability to my new hacki and though the iPhone is recognized in the computer, when I click connect, they won't and the Mac states "network is unavailable". the computer shows in My Devices on my iPhone, but when I tap to connect, it says "Connection Unsuccessful" and to make sure device is in range. It's 12" away...

Anyone have any thoughts? I haven't installed any kexts or adjusted my plist after installing the device.

I recently purchased a Belkin F8T016 to add bluetooth capability to my new hacki and though the iPhone is recognized in the computer, when I click connect, they won't and the Mac states "network is unavailable". the computer shows in My Devices on my iPhone, but when I tap to connect, it says "Connection Unsuccessful" and to make sure device is in range. It's 12" away...

Anyone have any thoughts? I haven't installed any kexts or adjusted my plist after installing the device.

The iPhone is not intended to pair to a BT controller with BT4LE. You would find the same with a real Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back