i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
As the saying goes, if you live with a glass iPhone, don't drop it on concrete from steep heights !
Buy even a a basic cheap case for your pricey phone to protect it from drops less than 6 feet.

From more than ten feet and this will likely happen.

Screen Shot 23.jpg

Last edited:
As the saying goes, if you live with a glass iPhone, don't drop it on concrete from steep heights !
Buy even a a basic cheap case for your pricey phone to protect it from drops less than 6 feet.

From more than ten feet and this will likely happen.

View attachment 426816

This is actually very nerve-wracking to watch. My daughter has already seen this but it's a new one for me.
I think it should be a "PG" "15" rating at least. Too scary for a grown-up like me who has to pay for stuff...

I wonder if he has Intentional Damage insurance? I always cover my wife and son's Phones with accidental damage insurance. I also buy them cases as well. I occasionally drop mine scaling ladders or off of rooftops during my workdays but for some reason my phones survive the longest.

Intentional Damage insurance?
I really doubt anyone would offer this, at least not at a reasonable price to make it worth it. Say you had a 3 year policy and then totally wreck the phone at 2 years, 364 days to get a new phone. The insurer loses every time.

I really doubt anyone would offer this, at least not at a reasonable price to make it worth it. Say you had a 3 year policy and then totally wreck the phone at 2 years, 364 days to get a new phone. The insurer loses every time.

$1200 deductible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back