Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ignore Me
CPU
I'm Ignoring
Graphics
Forum Rules !!!
Could be wrong question, but I have done really so many hackintosh, Iwould like to know why and how could iPad Pro run macOS.
And why we cant run, or try to hack iPad pro with macOS.
I mean it has 4GB ram and a Good CPU. Do you think could be possible to investigate and do some tests?
Sorry for ankward question @RehabMan , but i would like to know if this device could be hackintosh like a pc :)
Thanks

Could be wrong question but i have done really so many hackintosh and i would like to know why and how could Ipad Pro run osx.
And why we cant run, or try to hack Ipad pro with OSX.
I mean it has 4GBram and a Good CPU. Do you think could be possible to investigate and do some tests?
Sorry for ankward question @RehabMan , but i would like to know if this device could be hackintosh like a pc :)
Thansk

Not possible. The iPad Pro does not have an Intel compatible CPU. Fundamentally, it is not a PC.

Not possible. The iPad Pro does not have an Intel compatible CPU. Fundamentally, it is not a PC.
Okay, but this mean osx could run on it with fake cpu injection? or in other ways?
as osx is designed only for intel cpus, and some amd cpu works too, could be possible?

axel9546 said:
"Okay, but this mean osx could run on it with fake cpu injection? or in other ways?"

iPad "Pros" are in actuality: really just regular iPads with a bit more horsepower and the ability to use a stylus. (iPad Plus's).
They would have to at least have an Atom CPU to even begin thinking of trying to Hackintosh an iPad Plus. Maybe that will eventually happen, but right now, Apple has no intention of porting OSX/macOS to any of there portable iOS device - hence their token to touchscreen inclusion of a "touchbar" and a ginormous trackpad in the latest MacBook Pros.

No. I think "not possible" means "not possible".

Do you think any possibility if Apple makes new MacBooks with Arm CPU? ( Asking according the latest MacBook News )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back