Graphics
RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi @RehabMan. After we sorted out the ZWAK problem I've ran into another problem with charging my iPad although sleep seems to be okay. Here are the files youve requested.

Attachments

• Files.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 104
Hi @RehabMan. After we sorted out the ZWAK problem I've ran into another problem with charging my iPad although sleep seems to be okay. Here are the files youve requested.

You are not injecting the USB power properties on XHC.

See related config.plist options in config.plist/Devices/USB.

You are not injecting the USB power properties on XHC.

See related config.plist options in config.plist/Devices/USB.

How does that look?

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 20.07.26.png

That should help. Note that your attempt to inject the properties with a _DSM method in SSDT-XHC.aml is probably failing due to an existing _DSM method already at that path (look into renaming _DSM to XDSM with config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches).

That should help. Note that your attempt to inject the properties with a _DSM method in SSDT-XHC.aml is probably failing due to an existing _DSM method already at that path (look into renaming _DSM to XDSM with config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches).

Done both but still doesn't work. Here are those files.

IMG_0005.PNG

Attachments

• files.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 111
Is the hub you have your iPad plugged into at XHC.HS03 internal or external?

I tried it in both the USB 3 hub and the front USB 3 port which I've made it just usb 2. My Apple Lighening dock is plugged into the hub. This ioreg is with the iPad plugged into USB 3 but just USB 2. HS01 is front USB 3 port but made it just into USB 2 port if that makes sense.

Attachments

• Jack’s iMac.ioreg
    4.9 MB · Views: 132
I tried it in both the USB 3 hub and the front USB 3 port which I've made it just usb 2. My Apple Lighening dock is plugged into the hub. This ioreg is with the iPad plugged into USB 3 but just USB 2. HS01 is front USB 3 port but made it just into USB 2 port if that makes sense.

You did not answer my question.

Is the hub you have your iPad plugged into at XHC.HS03 internal or external?

Sorry. The Hub is plugged into SSP3 for USB 3. USB 2 is mounted in HS03 which is also the USB 3 hub. Btw do you think EHC1, EHC2 needs to be disabled? as it still shows in the DSDT but I'm only using XHCI.

Sorry. The Hub is plugged into SSP3 for USB 3.

You still didn't answer my question. Maybe you have a future in politics.

The question is very clear. Is the hub external or internal?

Also, what is the corresponding SSxx port for HS01? Shouldn't it be SSP1? Why is SSP1 not injected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back