Intel Core I5 760 (Lynnfield)
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX460 STRIX
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_8140.jpg

When I boot my hackintosh (for the first time), I get this error.
This is happening AFTER installation, the installation itself went fine without any problems.

I have the same problem. My temporary fix is to press the F12 key when it restarts and boot to the USB Flash Drive that was made with UniBeast. When prompted, select the macOS partition and it boots the the desktop or logon screen.

Hopefully, I'll find the fix and also fix the audio issue as well.

I have the same problem. My temporary fix is to press the F12 key when it restarts and boot to the USB Flash Drive that was made with UniBeast. When prompted, select the macOS partition and it boots the the desktop or logon screen.

Hopefully, I'll find the fix and also fix the audio issue as well.

You may need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

I finally had to mount the EFI on both the HD and USB and overwrite the HD with the USB copy. Now it boots okay (no count down time though) and iTunes opens but no sound from my music CD so I am getting closer everyday. Thanks for everyone's help.

When I boot my hackintosh (for the first time), I get this error.
This is happening AFTER installation, the installation itself went fine without any problems.
RX 460 has boot to black screen issue - See Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

To resolve make sure Inject AMD is set to disabled/false in your config.plist
Install MultiBeast > Customize > Graphics Configuration > AMD Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen

I have the same problem. How to solve it? GTX 1060 graphics

I have the same problem. How to solve it? GTX 1060 graphics
I had the same issue, made a few tweaks to my config.plist and also added a few kexts you're free to use my EFI folder ( I do not have a graphics card )

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18 MB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back