Contribute
Register

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, what do you mean by

Reboot after making the changes in CLOVER/kexts/Other by removing those "Sensors kexts"
If the verbose boot screen shows some other error we need to deal with that later.

Attachments

• kexts:Other.png
    kexts:Other.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 297
Reboot after making the changes in CLOVER/kexts/Other by removing those "Sensors kexts"
If the verbose boot screen shows some other error we need to deal with that later.
I rebooted after remove the Sensors kexts. Verbose shows the same exact errors. The Busy Timeout thing.. :(

Last edited:
In ACPI >Fixes click "2" and remove the 11 [√] and save and boot and see.

Don't expect everything to be fixed all of a sudden.

This is a step-by step trial on a Windows hardware trying to make it Mac!

There are No HOWTO GUIDEs or Manuals.

I don't have exact MoBO-CPU-Graphics to try.
The closest I have is a GA-B150M- .with High Sierra.
I am trying to use its setup to help you fix your MSI- 110 system.

In ACPI >Fixes click "2" and remove the 11 [√] and save and boot and see.

Don't expect everything to be fixed all of a sudden.

This is a step-by step trial on a Windows hardware trying to make it Mac!

There are No HOWTO GUIDEs or Manuals.

I don't have exact MoBO-CPU-Graphics to try.
The closest I have is a GA-B150M- .with High Sierra.
I am trying to use its setup to help you fix your MSI- 110 system.
I know that there are no guides and what not. That's why there is this forum! To get help from kind people like you!

Anyway, I'll try your post after dinner. Check back with you in around 30 minutes. Thanks!!

Image of ACPI _Fixes to uncheck
After trying this, it unfortunately didn't work. I, once again, get

busy timeout[#], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU'

I am tearing my hair out at this point. What could be different from booting from the USB vs HDD? Well, I guess we got further than the IOGraphics thing. I'm going to Google around and see if I can get past this. Thanks for your help, so far. :)

After trying this, it unfortunately didn't work. I, once again, get

busy timeout[#], (60s): 'AppleACPICPU'

I am tearing my hair out at this point. What could be different from booting from the USB vs HDD? Well, I guess we got further than the IOGraphics thing. I'm going to Google around and see if I can get past this. Thanks for your help, so far. :)

That's a good idea to check and see if this very nebulous and nonspecific error from Clover bootloader has any definite SINGLE cause.

In my experience it has no Single cause we can pin point.

At a time when Clover is about to hand full control of the last stage of booting over to the OS Kernel for further booting it does not find a critical kext it needs or a configuration it needs to load that critical kext, or finds some incompatible kext asked to be injected by a faulty configuration, a System Definition for which a certain kext or configuration is inappropriate is in the config.plist_SMBIOS or CLOVER does not have the required permission to load a non-apple kext (most kexts we use are not native) because SIP is ENABLED instead of disabled with CsrActiveConfig at 0x67 in Rt variables..

In other words various changes have to be gingerly made on a trial and error basis in different sections of CLOVER until we find the right combination for that particular hardware! If we have succeeded with a closer hardware, there is more confidence in suggesting troubleshoot. If one has created a system taking all these pains and documented all the steps both the right and wrong ones with concurrent notes , sketches, and images, the task becomes easier. But most will feel exhausted by the time it is completed and cares less about documented and reporting to the forum. Hence searches are often unrewarding.

You are worried about pulling your hair out from your scalp ! I am worried about pulling my cerebral grey matter out of my skull:lol:

That's a good idea to check and see if this very nebulous and nonspecific error from Clover bootloader has any definite SINGLE cause.

In my experience it has no Single cause we can pin point.

At a time when Clover is about to hand full control of the last stage of booting over to the OS Kernel for further booting it does not find a critical kext it needs or a configuration it needs to load that critical kext, or finds some incompatible kext asked to be injected by a faulty configuration, a System Definition for which a certain kext or configuration is inappropriate is in the config.plist_SMBIOS or CLOVER does not have the required permission to load a non-apple kext (most kexts we use are not native) because SIP is ENABLED instead of disabled with CsrActiveConfig at 0x67 in Rt variables..

In other words various changes have to be gingerly made on a trial and error basis in different sections of CLOVER until we find the right combination for that particular hardware! If we have succeeded with a closer hardware, there is more confidence in suggesting troubleshoot. If one has created a system taking all these pains and documented all the steps both the right and wrong ones with concurrent notes , sketches, and images, the task becomes easier. But most will feel exhausted by the time it is completed and cares less about documented and reporting to the forum. Hence searches are often unrewarding.

You are worried about pulling your hair out from your scalp ! I am worried about pulling my cerebral grey matter out of my skull:lol:
Haha, that was a bit to take in. But, I think I understand. You are saying almost no mackintosh will be 100% working without any tweaks, and that after Clover boots and does it's thing, Mac OS X itself has to do it's thing, and sometimes, that can go wrong, as in my case. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back