Contribute
Register

IO80211Interface::efiNVRAMPublished(): Halt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your build is almost the same as mine, pull your GPU, set your bios to integrated graphics and try to boot with just -x and -v and see where you get.

Excellent advice!!! it's work for me ;) Very, very, very thanks.
Now lets go to post-install.
Please tell me which mode to choose with my motherboard (GA-Z97MX-Gaming5) EasyBeast, UserDSDT, or DSDT-Free ?

Thank You,
Off course I use your link from start ;)
I read in speciffications on Gigabyte site on my board is ALC1150 audio chipset.
But i dont know i should choose ex. usb3.0 or intel AHCI in driver section or some SSD drivers?. If i make something wrong my haskintosh not run never more (even -x -v mode). I must instal again from start. Maybe You now way how to run OSX without reinstall? If i finaly run OSX can i set MulteBeast try setings and after restart run MultiBeast and change settings, press "Build" button and press "Install" again. Its is save or i should reinstall fresh system again?

OMG :( I lost faith :(
I'm install many time try to different config. Everything looks ok.
But when i try install 20th time. I cant install again. I have warning like in post #6.
I try everything. Pull off externall Nvidia. Start just on internal graphics. reset and config BIOS, -x -v nv_disabled=Yes GraphicsEnabler=Yes or No and no success :( any time halt like in post #6 Now I try 100 times and no succes :(
I try change memory to Crusial Ballistics and no succes
:(
Any idea? I am pretty desperate.
Any help will be appreciated
maybe my install stick is broken?
Very, very strange. When I connect monitor by the DVI cable instaler start ok.
Hmmm strange

Hi,
I assembled my (first) Hackintosh, created the UniBeast USB stick with Legacy USB Support on it. Now I try to boot the stick to do the first install. After being stuck with the Apple logo I tried it again with the -v command and then again with the -x command. It always gets stuck here:

IO80211Interface::efiNVRAMPublished():

I let it sit there for approximately 15-20 minutes just in case it was working, but the HDD does not appear to be doing anything.
I also tried to google around for this problem but a lot of pages contain this information so it's hard to find information about stopping at this specific point.

Are there any other commands I can try or advice you can give? Thanks.

I try – v –x –f GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1, maxmem=4096, maxmem=8192, and npci=0x2000, cpus=1

My hardware is: GA-Z977MX-Gaming5, i7-4790K, Gigabyte GTX 970, TP-Link TL-WDN4800ND WiFi , SSD Samsung 850Pro
Screen shot below.
Any help will be appreciated

I had a same problem. I tried "nv_disable=1" flag, and now is booting well.

I had a same problem. I tried "nv_disable=1" flag, and now is booting well.
I had the exact same problem as OP except my USB did not have legacy support on it. Booting with only "-x -v nv_disable=1" solved the problem for me. Thanks alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back