HD 4000,gt 710
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey guys,

so I am quite frustrated by now, cause I have been running hackintosh for over 4 years now but I have come to a point where I cannot find answers or find any solved threads to my problem and everyone seem to not reply to my threads or my querys get deleted some how...

so here is the problem.. my desktop started restarting all of a sudden and crashed after a couple of days.. then I could not get it to even boot to the apple logo so I read that my HD must have crashed so I ran disk warrior from my Mac book and recovered and try to repair and also formatted it to start a fresh install.... and post multibeast it used to crash again and then ran in verbose mode and it should invalid sibling link or sometimes invalid leaf record or invalid b tree node... all HD errors on different times... I did multiple formats and fresh installs but nothing seem to fix it... I also got a new HD and I got the same problem again... I have gone back and forth with disk warrior... but nothing seem to fix it... I run a single boot with no partitions...

Config

gigabyte Z77X D3H
INTEL I5 - 3570K
SEGATE - BARRACUDA - 1TB SATA HDD
NO GRAPHIC CARD
LOCAL POWER SUPPLY
CROSSAIR - 8GB RAM - 1600MHZ

I AM A STILL A NOOB TO THIS SITE... PLEASE HELP OR GUIDE ME...

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_151849.jpg
    IMG_20170822_151849.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 335
See
Code:
$ man fsck_hfs
Boot from an installer, recovery partition or connect the drive to another mac. Then do
Code:
$ diskutil unmountdisk /dev/disk0
$ fsck_hfs -r /dev/disk0s2
where disk0 is your hard drive and disk0s2 is your HFS+ filesystem, see
Code:
$ diskutil list

See
Code:
$ man fsck_hfs
Boot from an installer, recovery partition or connect the drive to another mac. Then do
Code:
Code:
$ diskutil list

can I do this in single user mode ???

not booting on recovery... getting a grey screen and and cursor stuck on loading wheel...

not booting on recovery... getting a grey screen and cursor stuck on loading wheel..
Is FakeSMC installed in /efi/clover/kexts/other?

Is FakeSMC installed in /efi/clover/kexts/other?
ok so i tried to boot from installer and the same thing happens like booting into recovery.. its hanging on grey screen with the cursor wheel spinning.. I am gona connect it to my other Mac book and try running fsck... can you tell me what seems to be the problem.. why does it get corrupted after the install//

i
See
Code:
$ man fsck_hfs
Code:
Code:
$ diskutil list
I connect it to my other MacBook and ran terminal and used fsck and it said NO WRITE and PERMISSION DENIED

yes I did using multibeast...
Multibeast doesn't install kexts anywhere but /L/E
I connect it to my other MacBook and ran terminal and used fsck and it said NO WRITE and PERMISSION DENIED
Post full commands you are using and output

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back