Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Anyone else experiencing issues with invalid serial numbers from clover configuration? Every serial number it generates is invalid on the Apple website and it kicks out my iMessage.
Thank you guys!

if you're referring to the "check serial number" that guides you to Apple's website you WANT that to come back with the message that it is invalid. That indicates it is not a serial number already in use by another Apple user! It also must be verified as proper system format using the other check "Model Lookup". I don't use iMessage, but I understand there are several more steps required to get it working properly....

if you're referring to the "check serial number" that guides you to Apple's website you WANT that to come back with the message that it is invalid. That indicates it is not a serial number already in use by another Apple user! It also must be verified as proper system format using the other check "Model Lookup". I don't use iMessage, but I understand there are several more steps required to get it working properly....

ohhhhh okay that makes sense now. I had completely forgotten about that lol.

thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back