Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
mojave-critter.png
Introducing the macOS Mojave critter, the first desert critter after a succession of 4 mountain-based critters, and the 9th OS critter overall. I was hoping when the name was announced that there'd be a cactus, but alas no. Maybe next year.​

mojave-circle.png

10.13.png

Related:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...14-mojave-at-wwdc-available-fall-2018.253512/

Last edited:
Nice balance of Yin and Yang / Night and Day Adam.

Mt. Lion is still my all time favorite.

Good looking one.

BTW i have a suggestion:
Just to show that we are from tonymacx86 gang/group/community whatever we wanna call us as a group :cool: , for whoever is a tonymacx86 fan and wants to show where his hackintosh came from or is made of, it would be nice to add an optional checkmark on tonymacx86 Standalone Clover Installers to replace macOS SystemLogo(s) on "About this Mac" with the Critters created here on tonymacx86.

Good idea, however to do this requires you to modify the "System Information.app".

Any future Apple update could undo this change and would require you to redo this modification.

Based on that we won't do.

Good looking one.

BTW i have a suggestion:
Just to show that we are from tonymacx86 gang/group/community whatever we wanna call us as a group :cool: , for whoever is a tonymacx86 fan and wants to show where his hackintosh came from or is made of, it would be nice to add an optional checkmark on tonymacx86 Standalone Clover Installers to replace macOS SystemLogo(s) on "About this Mac" with the Critters created here on tonymacx86.
you can easily replace the default picture in about my Mac with just any picture you like
there are a few guides out there

you can easily replace the default picture in about my Mac with just any picture you like
there are a few guides out there
True.
im very well aware of it and use it on all of my laptops & have the section to customize on all my guides (with their own picture with current appleOS wallpapers) on them like my Profile Photo of my L440.

I just wanted to say about the tonymacx86 Standalone Installers, the critters look nice and it would've been more of a sort of tonymacx86 representation.

True.
im very well aware of it and use it on all of my laptops & have the section to customize on all my guides (with their own picture with current appleOS wallpapers) on them like my Profile Photo of my L440.

I just wanted to say about the tonymacx86 Standalone Installers, the critters look nice and it would've been more of a sort of tonymacx86 representation.
I think the reason why the users has to do that themselves is because in order to accomplished that task some apple files has to be modified, that's why I think they don't do it

a modified installer is also known as a distro and those are no good, messy and insecure

all they do here is give tools to be able to install Mac OS untouched, unmodified
yes the user can add kext, apps, after installing Mac os
whatever they like but the apple installer is not modified in anyway
I think they are smart and they are trying to stay away from trouble
but I do understand what you're saying
basically you're showing respect and appreciation
nothing wrong with that
yes the critters also look kind of cool too
anyway you can test yourself to see how it looks
you can always convert the picture to another format, size etc
best of luck
cheers
:headbang:

I'm using it on Dell Inspiro 15 5547, only with Intel Graphics 4400, but I'm only 1 problem, it's locking the moment I open the App Store, which would be my problem, thanks in advance.

Introducing the macOS Mojave critter, the first desert critter after a succession of 4 mountain-based critters, and the 9th OS critter overall. I was hoping when the name was announced that there'd be a cactus, but alas no. Maybe next year.​

Related:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...14-mojave-at-wwdc-available-fall-2018.253512/
Nice! I never saw the Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion critters! Your representation is appreciated!

Top-notch work as always! My favorite is still Mavericks, so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back