Contribute
Register

Introducing the macOS Big Sur Critter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't know that nearly every big player in the tech world now has a pile of poop icon/emoji. Guess you do learn something new everyday ! Everybody keeps imitating Apple. Apple's looks like those chocolate soft serve ice cream cones we used to buy at the dairy queen restaurants years ago. https://emojipedia.org/pile-of-poo/

View attachment 487066

View attachment 487067

Talking of icecream and "poopmoji" hats @trs96 and @Gigamaxx, over here we had Mr Softy. He has a poopmoji on his head! (Was he over the pond too??)

MrS.jpg

:)

Talking of icecream and "poopmoji" hats @trs96 and @Gigamaxx, over here we had Mr Softy. He has a poopmoji on his head! (Was he over the pond too??)
Sorry if this is way off topic. Hope Stork doesn't give me a timeout...

The two main soft serve franchises here were DQ and Tastee Freez. No Mr. Softy.

1599338183975.png

As kids we used to always get these "crunch cones" in the Summer time. They never had the pale blue versions shown here. Also remember them being much bigger than these. I doubt that there is even a spec of real milk in these latest laboratory made concoctions they sell at Dairy Queen these days.

1599338260352.png

Sorry if this is way off topic. Hope Stork doesn't give me a timeout...

The two main soft serve franchises here were DQ and Tastee Freez. No Mr. Softy.

View attachment 487072

As kids we used to always get these "crunch cones" in the Summer time. They never had the pale blue versions shown here. Also remember them being much bigger than these. I doubt that there is even a spec of real milk in these latest laboratory made concoctions they sell at Dairy Queen these days.

View attachment 487073

Hey no, I think we're definitely on-topic with the comparison of curly toppings and Big Sur lookalike poops! :lol:

The Critter is a bit of fun. And it wasn't any of us who made that comparison originally! Perhaps we should be stricter :thumbup:

Mister Softee is a mobile soft server ice cream truck. It originated in Philadelphia, PA and is now HQ'ed in New Jersey. You'll mainly see them in urban areas of the Northeast of the US.

Tastee Freeze is a Mid-West chain, I only found two on the East Coast, Vermont and Maryland.

Mister Softee is a mobile soft server ice cream truck. It originated in Philadelphia, PA and is now HQ'ed in New Jersey. You'll mainly see them in urban areas of the Northeast of the US.

Tastee Freeze is a Mid-West chain, I only found two on the East Coast, Vermont and Maryland.

Yep, my memory and spelling was a bit out there. The competition was called "Mr Whippy" - pink vans as opposed to blue. We never had icecream parlours as such. Well, maybe the occasional Italian one at the coast, but not where I lived. We relied on mobile. The jingles of the vans arriving must have driven our parents mad!

genius!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Introducing the macOS Big Sur critter, the 11th Critter overall.

Related:

Simply magnificent...!:clap::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back