CPU
i7 2600k
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've pretty much read as much as i could find on this. Ive tried muti-beast and have had no success. I had a windows drive NTFS showing external. I formatted to Extended Journal and of course its still showing external. Its weird because my 2 other SSD's show internal.

Ive tried switching sata ports, repairing permissions, formatting, muti-beast.

The only thing i haven't tried was a DSDT edit. I have no experience doing that. = /

Any have this same issue and/or found a fix?

Ya no go. = ( maybe a fix will come out. I never had issues with lion.

in multibeast there is a kext that can be installed to fix this it says it make external drive apear internal just run that

In my first post I said I tried those kext from mutibeast. It doesn't do a thing.

I'll try that PowerPC we have almost identical boards.

Let me know how it goes... by removing the IOAHCI kext, I was able to get the proper NO flags.

removable.jpg

I'm experiencing this problem too. I have four internal hard drives connected, and two of them are showing up as internal and two as external. The one named Mountain Lion is the one where I've just installed OS X 10.8. Any help appreciated.
Screen Shot 2012-08-10 at 6.25.36 PM.png

Removing that kext f-ed my ML ! I can't load in now. Just spins on loading screen!

How do I load in? To fix this kext?

How did you remove it?
Did you run Kext Utility after deleting the kext?
Then reboot?

No you didn't add that info lol. I'm just reinstalling ml it takes 20 to complete everything so oh well. I wasnt mad at u just at myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back