Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Internal Graphics not properly working UHD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can boot from internal disk without getting a blank screen then yes! Otherwise you can boot from USB, but only until Clover appears. At the Clover screen we still need to select the internal (FAST) Mojave disk.

CaseySJ,

• Are you not assuming OP's CLOVER/kexts/Other folders are properly stocked to use your config.plist to fix the problem?
  • If you check OP's uploaded CLOVER (I assume it is from USB installer), you will find it lacks kexts like Lilu+ WhateverGreen for supporting Intel HD 630 Graphics.
  • OP has not stated how the post-install Clover & kexts were installed on the System Disk nor a screen shot to show the contents of /HDD/Library/Extensions or /S/L/E to confirm Lilu &. WEG are installed appropriately.

CaseySJ,

• Are you not assuming OP's CLOVER/kexts/Other folders are properly stocked to use your config.plist to fix the problem?
  • If you check OP's uploaded CLOVER (I assume it is from USB installer), you will find it lacks kexts like Lilu+ WhateverGreen for supporting Intel HD 630 Graphics.
  • OP has not stated how the post-install Clover & kexts were installed on the System Disk nor a screen shot to show the contents of /HDD/Library/Extensions or /S/L/E to confirm Lilu &. WEG are installed appropriately.
Hey, here you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 00.28.16.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 00.28.16.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 00.29.20.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 00.29.20.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 44
Hey, here you go.

A lot of config.plist sections were missing. I've filled them in the attached file.
  • Please verify the file with Clover Configurator 5.3.2.0 as follows: simply open the file and if no error messages are reported, the file is good so you may close Clover Configurator.
  • Backup the existing config.plist from EFI partition on Mojave internal disk and copy the new one there (after renaming it of course).
  • Reboot with HDMI-to-HDMI connection.
Does this get any further?

Verbose mode is enabled so you'll see a lot of text/log messages.

Attachments

• config-djb726-h370-ds3h-v2.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 103
A lot of config.plist sections were missing. I've filled them in the attached file.
  • Please verify the file with Clover Configurator 5.3.2.0 as follows: simply open the file and if no error messages are reported, the file is good so you may close Clover Configurator.
  • Backup the existing config.plist from EFI partition on Mojave internal disk and copy the new one there (after renaming it of course).
  • Reboot with HDMI-to-HDMI connection.
Does this get any further?

Verbose mode is enabled so you'll see a lot of text/log messages.
I get an error opening with clover configurator.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 11.13.52.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 11.13.52.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 30

Attachments

• config-djb726-h370-ds3h-v3.plist
    10.4 KB · Views: 144
Please try v3. I've verified this in Clover Configurator.
Yes it is booting and showing 1536 mb vram! :)
But now my interface is glitching all the way. See video. Using hdmi to hdmi.

Attachments

• 20190112_115103.mp4.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 42
Yes it is booting and showing 1536 mb vram! :)
But now my interface is glitching all the way. See video. Using hdmi to hdmi.
This might be due to SMBIOS. The iMac18,2 uses Radeon graphics and is Kaby Lake. The iGPU is probably not used for video. I would try Macmini8,1 first and then the MacBookpro15,1 or 15,2.

Last edited:
This might be due to SMBIOS. The iMac18,2 uses Radeon graphics and is Kaby Lake. The iGPU is probably not used for video. I would try Macmini8,1 first and then the MacBookpro15,1 or 15,2.
I cant find mac mini 8.1 only 7.1. I am using clover configurator 2. Where to find it? Macbook pro 15.2 will go to black screen after 60%.

EDIT: Lol it showed clover 2 because it was my second download, downloaded the last one and used Mac mini 8.1 and it worked! You are a hero! Thank you very much, the only other problem that I got is that my Mac won't shut down but reboot when I shut down.

Last edited:
I cant find mac mini 8.1 only 7.1. I am using clover configurator 2. Where to find it? Macbook pro 15.2 will go to black screen after 60%.

EDIT: Lol it showed clover 2 because it was my second download, downloaded the last one and used Mac mini 8.1 and it worked! You are a hero! Thank you very much, the only other problem that I got is that my Mac won't shut down but reboot when I shut down.
Congratulations!! You have a working HDMI port.

For shutdown/reboot issues, please upload the latest config.list and I'll see what can be done...

Congratulations!! You have a working HDMI port.

For shutdown/reboot issues, please upload the latest config.list and I'll see what can be done...
It is your config file 3 with the smbios from mac mini 8.1. Or do I need to upload it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back