Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Internal Graphics not properly working UHD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your config file 3 with the smbios from mac mini 8.1. Or do I need to upload it?
No need to upload. For shutdown/reboot issues I would suggest the following:
  • In your config.plist Boot section, check on "slide=0".
  • In your CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder, delete AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and replace it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 (attached here).
  • Do you have USBInjectAll and XHCI-Unsupported installed in /Library/Extensions already? If not, you may copy them to CLOVER/kexts/Other for the time being (files are in attached zip).
Reboot and check shutdown again.

Attachments

• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
    17.8 KB · Views: 59
  • USB-Inject-All.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
No need to upload. For shutdown/reboot issues I would suggest the following:
  • In your config.plist Boot section, check on "slide=0".
  • In your CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder, delete AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and replace it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 (attached here).
  • Do you have USBInjectAll and XHCI-Unsupported installed in /Library/Extensions already? If not, you may copy them to CLOVER/kexts/Other for the time being (files are in attached zip).
Reboot and check shutdown again.
This also worked out! You are awesome! How can I thank you :)

This also worked out! You are awesome! How can I thank you :)
Isn't this fun...when it (eventually) works? No pain no gain! :)

Isn't this fun...when it (eventually) works? No pain no gain! :)
I is very fun haha! I have only one small problem, no priority at all. When I boot and it is at 60% the apple logo flickers everywhere for 1 second and then goes normal and it is booted. Any idea? And is it possible to get this working with VGA? It will go black at 60% right now, I got a monitor with only 1 VGA and 1 HDMI and also got an playstation 4.

I is very fun haha! I have only one small problem, no priority at all. When I boot and it is at 60% the apple logo flickers everywhere for 1 second and then goes normal and it is booted. Any idea? And is it possible to get this working with VGA? It will go black at 60% right now, I got a monitor with only 1 VGA and 1 HDMI and also got an playstation 4.
At 60% of the way MacOS initializes the framebuffer for the GPU (whether iGPU or discrete GPU). The screen will go blank for a couple of seconds and then Apple logo will return and boot process will complete. This is perfectly normal. Happens to us all.

As for VGA, we are currently experimenting with various framebuffer settings in the General Framebuffer Patching Guide, so do keep an eye on it for a future solution.

At 60% of the way MacOS initializes the framebuffer for the GPU (whether iGPU or discrete GPU). The screen will go blank for a couple of seconds and then Apple logo will return and boot process will complete. This is perfectly normal. Happens to us all.

As for VGA, we are currently experimenting with various framebuffer settings in the General Framebuffer Patching Guide, so do keep an eye on it for a future solution.
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back