intermittent issues after successful install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
sabertooth x79
CPU
Graphics
gtx670
I got Sierra up and running after much frustration.Too many people to thank from the forum for getting me this far. But now I'm having intermittent issues:

Prob 1) When waking the computer by hitting a key, main monitor wakes to password screen, but it's frozen and my second monitor doesn't light up at all. If I tap the power button (just tap not a full push for a hard restart) the screens refresh an all seems to work.

Prob 2) Things seem generally unstable. Every 10 boots or so my Wacom tablet suddenly stops working (I've updated the driver) but it seems like the system just stops recognizing it. Audio which was working suddenly quit (i fixed it) but the question is why are these things dropping out intermittently?

Current settings: npci=0x2000, dart=0, kext-dev-mode=1, darkwake=0, System definition is set to iMac 14.2

Would love if someone with my specs would share their config.plist. There are many out there, but I'm afraid I might be using a setting that I don't need or missing one that I do.

BTW this machine ran Mountain Lion perfectly for several years before I bit the bullet and upgraded to Sierra.

Thanks, David

Last edited:
Hi David. Did you manage to sort out your Time Sync Clock Manager Issue? Still stuck on it myself after much frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back