Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabye GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
Hi guys, i am facing this weird issue -- my internet connection goes on and off randomly at different times of the day. I use a LAN cable from my router. Interestingly, the wifi connection is stable and I can still use the wifi on my mobile whenever the internet goes off on my hackintosh. Could this be a hardware issue with my motherboard?

I run OS MacSierra btw.

Hi guys, i am facing this weird issue -- my internet connection goes on and off randomly at different times of the day. I use a LAN cable from my router. Interestingly, the wifi connection is stable and I can still use the wifi on my mobile whenever the internet goes off on my hackintosh. Could this be a hardware issue with my motherboard?

I run OS MacSierra btw.

I am having a similar issue. Never had this problem before but built a Custom Mac using approved hardware and now when I boot up I initially dont have internet connection. when I go to apple Network diagnostics it shows I cant connect to "ISP" but then all of a sudden it detects a "network change" and Im connected.

This lasts very briefly. If I try to copy files over to my NAS drive that breaks my internet and network connection. Very frustrating. I am using a

GA-170N-WIFI otherboard
GeForce GTX950 Video card

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I run OS MacSierra btw.

I've the same problem on a GA-Z97-D3H i7 4790K ASUS GTX960
on High Sierra 10.13.2, using the last IntelMausiEthernet kext (but I tried older too).
If I use AppleIntelE1000e kext I've very slow but stable connections.

Last edited:
I've the same problem on a GA-Z97-D3H i7 4790K ASUS GTX960
on High Sierra 10.13.2, using the last IntelMausiEthernet kext (but I tried older too).
If I use AppleIntelE1000e kext I've very slow but stable connections.
I will try the different kext and see if that helps

I will try the different kext and see if that helps
As I wrote, I tried different versions of these kext but to save time I would like to know if someone who has had the same problem has found a solution.
To be precise, I had these problems with version 10.13.1.
Since I updated to 10.13.2 using IntelMausiEthernet the problem has not occurred yet.

Last edited:
i tried various versions of IntelMausiEthernet and i still get the same disruptions :( help... anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back