Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Intelmausi 1.0.5 Not loading (GA-Z370N-WIFI w/O.C. 0.6.4 & BigSur)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commonly this is related to two different Ethernet controllers, which require two different kexts. You have IntelMausi.kext in your /OC/Kexts folder, but do not have a second Intel kext. So I have attached a copy of the SmallTreeIntel82576.kext for you to add to your /OC/Kexts folder and config.plist.

See if this kext get your Ethernet port working.
Will try this later this evening...

The 'kextstat' query returned the line...

as.acidanthera.mieze.IntelMausi (1.0.4) C53F0812-C897-3747-8B35-32464A0A1EE7 <46 14 6 5 3 1>

So, Mausi is definitely in there. Will try adding smalltree.

OK... Here are my findings:

Thanks to all for your suggestions. Now, we have a 'solution.'

Tried all above suggestions with no effect. Sometimes an ethernet selection popped up. Sometimes it didn't. But, it never functioned properly.

Was about ready to give up on the whole mess.

So, I cleaned out 'unneeded' kexts. NVMeFix, SMCProcessor and SMCSuperIO. Didn't need NVMeFix and don't see anything happening with/without the SMC plugins. [EDIT: Yes I do... Need those]

Rebooted...
Both Ethernet ports popped up and configured themselves. Over several reboots, they have persisted nicely.

Restored the SMC monitor kexts. And, I guess everything is OK. I get no control over my fans, But, CPU power control seems to be functioning.

[EDIT: Isolated NVMeFix.kext as the bad guy here. Restoring that one into the boot kext stack takes away the ethernet ports. Fortunately, I don't appear to really need it.]

Last edited:
Good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back