Contribute
Register

IntelBluetoothFirmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved Bluetooth issue after tip in another thread. By booting into win10 and updating the firmware, bluetooth in mac os works fine. It identifies as Intel adapter rather than Ericson. Do not understand how it works, and I was really hesitant to install win10 on a drive for this sole purpose, but bluetooth works great ever since

Could you please guide me how can I achieve this? I know that my CNVI port is disabled now but I waiting new USBMap file which will unlock this port, but I assume I have to install something to make it work because it is not working natively?
Attached you find the 15 ports I keep active. Run Hackintool and generate a usb kext similar to mine depending on your needs.

Obviously you need to activate Wifi in Bios to get BT working.

Install Win10 on a separate drive far from Mac OS and Clover. Install all drivers from Gigabyte site. Make sure BT is working in Win10.

Boot into MacOs and hopefully you will se Manufacturer Intel instead of Ericsson. For some reason BT is always active in MacOS for me, it can't be disabled. I can live with that since I only use them to connect my Bose headphones which works great.

You can format the Win drive after it's working.

Out of all the fixes for Hackintoshs, this is one of the more idiot safe. Also, win10 can install and run without buying it (fully legit).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 21.13.16.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 21.13.16.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 322
Finally my Bluetooth working! I just need to create USBMap.txt file so I don't know know should I use USBMap script (https://github.com/corpnewt/USBMap) or it is somehow possible to make it via hackintool?

Here is how it looks now:
There's a guide on this site for USB mapping. There are several ways to map USB, Hackintool is what I used following the guide.

I have your same motherboard, if you want i can give you my USBPorts.kext
You can make your own with hackintool.
For me no problem even after reboot
Hi, I have exactly the same configuration like you.
Can you share your EFI folder please? I have shutdown problems, and I can't find a solution.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back