Contribute
Register

Intel WiFi Driver Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Installed te kexts but got this error :

Code:
kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_free(iwl_trans*)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_pcie_irq_handler(int, void*)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_alloc(iwl_cfg const*)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_start_fw(iwl_trans*, fw_img const*, bool)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_start_hw(iwl_trans*, bool)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_stop_device(iwl_trans*, bool)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     IntelWifi::iwl_trans_pcie_op_mode_leave(iwl_trans*)

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _ieee80211_alloc_hw_nm

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_dvm_send_cmd

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_free_fw_paging

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_get_nvm

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_init_paging

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_flush_tx_path

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_get_wd_timeout

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_hw_ops

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_load_nvm_to_nic

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_mac_setup_register

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_pause_tcm

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_ref

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_ref_sync

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_ref_taken

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_report_scan_aborted

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_scan_size

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_send_bt_init_conf

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_send_cmd_pdu

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_set_wowlan_qos_seq

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_thermal_exit

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_thermal_initialize

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_tof_clean

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_tof_init

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_mvm_unref

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_nvm_init

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_read_external_nvm

kxld[net.rpeshkov.IntelWifi]:     _iwl_tt_handler

If someone can help fix this problem it will be nice to try it.

EDIT : I am running macOs 10.14
you realise that intel wifi is not support on macs?

You just use Xcode to build it, the build is somewhere in the developers folder of Xcode. You can also find it in products in the Xcode file viewer panel on the left. I did build it thought and I attached the kext but I didn't try yet.
thanks for the infos

i added to clover/kexts... but no wifi ;) ... order a other wlan modul ty for compile the kext

Last edited:
I'm interested in helping with this project.

Do you have spec sheets for any of these intel cards so we don't have to reverse engineer the linux code? I'd be specifically interested in the 8265.

I'm interested in helping with this project.

Do you have spec sheets for any of these intel cards so we don't have to reverse engineer the linux code? I'd be specifically interested in the 8265.
Since intel hardware is strictly closed source, there is probably no other way...

This thread is probably very dead and apologies for being late to the party.
Im interested in how @ydeng managed to reverse the headers from the IO80211Family kext. If anyone could give me any pointers (or links to articles) on the subject I would be very grateful.

With so many incomplete attempts at getting Intel WiFi cards running on Mac OS I've been looking into how each project is attempting to fix the problem in an attempt to *hopefully* use some of these ideas to produce a working solution. Obviously no promises, but for now running on Mojave, I need some help to update the header files in order to get some of these products compiling and running on the latest builds.

This thread is probably very dead and apologies for being late to the party.
Im interested in how @ydeng managed to reverse the headers from the IO80211Family kext. If anyone could give me any pointers (or links to articles) on the subject I would be very grateful.

С таким количеством неполных попыток получить Intel WiFi карты, работающие на Mac OS я изучал, как каждый проект пытается решить эту проблему в попытке * надеюсь * использовать некоторые из этих идей для получения рабочего решения. Obviously no promises, but for now running on Mojave, I need some help to update the header files in order to get some of these products compiling and running on the latest builds.
Hello, sorry for my english, whats help u need? i have intel ac3160

Hello, sorry for my english, whats help u need? i have intel ac3160
If your able to help, I'm struggling to get the headers right for IO80211Controller as im currently getting a vtable error when loading the kext. If you know anything that would be brilliant!

Can i use this Kext for NTEL® WIRELESS-AC 9462

Does this work for Intel® Wireless 3168?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back