Contribute
Register

Intel WiFi Driver Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please update for Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030

ammulder please are u steel working on the intel kext? please don't give up !!:thumbup::headbang::clap:

What's the update on this guys???? is it working??

Don't bother, this project is long time dead. No updates on github in more than half a year.
It would be nice, since I own ultrabook with Intel 7265. Better buy some Broadcom/Atheros OS X compatible WLAN.

is there anyone with experience in porting drivers to OSX/MacOS around here? I am working on a port of the BSD driver for Intel 7265 and would love to have someone experienced to help

is there anyone with experience in porting drivers to OSX/MacOS around here? I am working on a port of the BSD driver for Intel 7265 and would love to have someone experienced to help
i hope i can give a hand to you,but i have no idea about the mac:(

any good help is possible.
the project is on my gitlab repo https://git.najd.im/menajd/IntelWirelessPort
What I need for now is to replace some BSD variables with their equivalents on MacOS / XNU Kernel
I'll put a list of everything that needs to be modified and added to the repo's wiki on Monday
Just keep up please. If I am to help you, you will need to make sure you are keeping up with effort.

So, everyone.
Anyone Comfortable with BSD to OS X IOKit, here are the variables that are needed to be ported:
  • bus_dmatag_t
  • bus_dmamap_t
  • bus_dmasegment_t
  • struct ieee80211vap
  • mutex
  • bus_space_handle_t
  • struct intr_config_hook
  • struct callout
As stated in the gitlab link above (not my repo though, I would use github).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back