Asus Laptop fx502vd-dm039t
CPU
i7-7700HQ/HM175
Graphics
GTX 1050 - HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hi, ammulder.

I have a Intel 8260 wifi and would like to test it for you.

I upload the driver-file. It's recognized correctly. Since I don't know much about the hardware, I log the result from Console.app and hope it's useful for you.

View attachment 178239
It's a great job.
hello,
I have intel 8260 wifi and it doesnt work... help me how can I patch it
High Sierra 10.13.4 (bluetooth is inestable)
Thanks

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello,
I have intel 8260 wifi and it doesnt work... help me how can I patch it
High Sierra 10.13.4 (bluetooth is inestable)
Thanks
intel wifi is not currently supported

Motherboard
Samsung RC530-S01
CPU
Core i7 2630QM
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mobile Phone
iOS
Small update.

Big thanks to @ydeng, who reversed headers for IOKitFamily80211 from High Sierra. I updated them to be compatible with Sierra (as I previously mentioned, High Sierra works terrible on my machine) and now we're able to load black80211.kext. This gives us one small thing:
upload_2018-5-1_23-32-27.png

WiFi adapter is visible in settings and MacOS sends some IOCTLs to the driver! Next step is to understand how to work with all those ioctls available and respond back correctly so that operating system will understand what do we want.

Tomorrow I'll update GitHub repository with new headers and provide built kexts so that anyone who want to test it will be able to do it.

For those who interested: NO, this doesn't mean that once you load kext your WiFi card will start working. There are still a looooooot of work need to be done in order to make it work.

Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0F5HF3 A00
CPU
Intel Core i7-4810MQ 2.80GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 965M
I'm supportive of this effort and will even switch my intel card back in to test once it reaches a point I can

Motherboard
Mi NoteBook Pro 15.6''
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-8550U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Small update.

Big thanks to @ydeng, who reversed headers for IOKitFamily80211 from High Sierra. I updated them to be compatible with Sierra (as I previously mentioned, High Sierra works terrible on my machine) and now we're able to load black80211.kext. This gives us one small thing:
View attachment 328992

WiFi adapter is visible in settings and MacOS sends some IOCTLs to the driver! Next step is to understand how to work with all those ioctls available and respond back correctly so that operating system will understand what do we want.

Tomorrow I'll update GitHub repository with new headers and provide built kexts so that anyone who want to test it will be able to do it.

For those who interested: NO, this doesn't mean that once you load kext your WiFi card will start working. There are still a looooooot of work need to be done in order to make it work.
My daily routine is to check your repository to see whether there are something new. Really expect your success and hope you will reach there.

Motherboard
Samsung RC530-S01
CPU
Core i7 2630QM
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys,

I updated GitHub repo and built kexts for Sierra and HighSierra. Could you please download kext and try to load it on your system? If kext would be loaded correctly, you should be able to see WiFi adapter in network settings.

You can grab kext here: https://github.com/rpeshkov/black80211/releases

Motherboard
MI
CPU
Core i7 7500u
Graphics
Intel HD 620
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi guys,

I updated GitHub repo and built kexts for Sierra and HighSierra. Could you please download kext and try to load it on your system? If kext would be loaded correctly, you should be able to see WiFi adapter in network settings.

You can grab kext here: https://github.com/rpeshkov/black80211/releases
Just installed it on my high sierra for intel dual band wireless-ac 7265 but i cant find anything on network preference. Can i do any troubleshooting ?