Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H97 PC-Mate
CPU
G2358
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
This is my first Hackintosh build and it's working perfectly apart from its displaying the wrong resolution. I have a 4k screen and i think its displaying 1080p. The graphics are accelerated as far as i can tell (dock transparent, launchpad works). Is there any way of changing the resolution, or is there something wrong with the way i have installed the driver.
(My motherboard supports HDMI 2.0)
I have attached my EFI if there is anything you can help me with i will be very appreciative.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• mac.png
    mac.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 231
  • EFI-20181127T165518Z-001.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
This is my first Hackintosh build and it's working perfectly apart from its displaying the wrong resolution. I have a 4k screen and i think its displaying 1080p. The graphics are accelerated as far as i can tell (dock transparent, launchpad works). Is there any way of changing the resolution, or is there something wrong with the way i have installed the driver.
(My motherboard supports HDMI 2.0)
I have attached my EFI if there is anything you can help me with i will be very appreciative.

EFI:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JbMwU7XeCIMqeB1KpFUWwBe88b3ew5F8?usp=sharing

Many thanks,
please upload your files here, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back