Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Intel UHD 630 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake from sleep not working in 15.1 :(

Reset Bios setting to factory setting make it works again!

Update:

I got the sound works
DP port sound
internal speaker
front jack (no mic)
back jack not working

I got Intel UHD Works with DP only
no HDMI

I will share my config later
after sam clean up and tweaks

Hi,

Can you share steps for graphics for catalina?

HDMI Port Fixed.
Intel UHD 630 Fully works now

anyone need the fix. just replace the plist in the shared EFI folder with this one

I tried to copy but after copy Catalina crash at Apple Logo

I tried to copy but after copy Catalina crash at Apple Logo

Hi

My EFI folder was from Mojave. For Catalina you need to update clover bootloader to version that support 10.15.

Regarding the steps. I reinstalled catalina again last time.by just using latest clover bootloader and adding kext inside other folder.
  • AppleALC.kext (For sound)
  • RealtekRTL8111.kext (For Ethernet)
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
  • Lilu.kext
Use same config file from post #10 .
Make sure all kext that you have are updated. Kext in my post are old.

Notes: no need to install any kext inside system. Inside clover is enough for both installing and normal booting.

I will share my EFI folder later that's including everything updated for Catalina.

Hi

My EFI folder was from Mojave. For Catalina you need to update clover bootloader to version that support 10.15.

Regarding the steps. I reinstalled catalina again last time.by just using latest clover bootloader and adding kext inside other folder.
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
  • Lilu.kext

Notes: no need to install any kext inside system. Inside clover is enough for both installing and normal booting.

I will share my EFI folder later that's including everything updated for Catalina.

Please share updated clover bootloader, AppleALC.kext (For sound), EFI folder so i can run it.

Please share updated clover bootloader, AppleALC.kext (For sound), EFI folder so i can run it.

Just update SIMOS section with your configuration to get imassage and facetime works

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
Just update SIMOS section with your configuration to get imassage and facetime works

Thanks for reply,

But after update given clover, mac boot crashed.Apple logo came and restart again and again.
i have same configuration you have and if you have working catalina then it should working in my dell 3060 also.
So please given me all step by step action taken by you.

Hi

• FakeSMC.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
  • Lilu.kext

Which latest clover bootloader you have used.Give me version name

Hi

What type OptiPlex 3060 you have? Tower or Small Form Factor?

The loading bar of apple logo reach to where before restart?

What version of bios you have? Did you do any changes in bios ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back