Contribute
Register

Intel uhd 630 not working in Catalina 10.15.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried again with the efi from the post #3. and this is what happened https://kapwi.ng/c/swCjC08N

Stuck in boot loop. that's why switch back to previous EFI

It looks like it gets to the point where IGPU drivers are loaded then goes in to black screen.

The reason why your previous EFI gets you do desktop is probably because no drivers are loaded due to incorrect configuration. Hence, you are seeing the 7mb thing and have no acceleration.

Please refer to the link provided in post #6 to patch the video out ports.

It looks like it gets to the point where IGPU drivers are loaded then goes in to black screen.

The reason why your previous EFI gets you do desktop is probably because no drivers are loaded due to incorrect configuration. Hence, you are seeing the 7mb thing and have no acceleration.

Please refer to the link provided in post #6 to patch the video out ports.

It seems too complex for me. I thought it'll be easy for me, but it's not. btw, thanks to everyone who tried to help.

It seems too complex for me. I thought it'll be easy for me, but it's not. btw, thanks to everyone who tried to help.
Try to find a same brand Z390M(or close Model)config.plist.

Try this EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back