Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 630 Graphics (0x3e918086 i3-8100) Native support with GfxId Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
first the USB 3 Port Limit patch is WRONG. You're using the patch that refers up to 10.13.3
No, don't go back to 10.13.3. There's no reason for that.
Try the attached config and report.

Attachments

• config_mod.plist.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 237
Hi everyone!

It would be greate and much appreciated if the OP @10mania or who ever had this working to make a final detailed guide on how to enable this Intel HD 630. It's kinda confusing going back and fort on the pages of this thread to find the kexts or configs that did really worked.

Regardless, thanks for all who helped. I'm gonna try this at home.

Hi everyone!
Thanks really a lot for all your efforts.
I was reading carefully the whole threads but feel sad none of these worked for me... i am running 10.13.4 with i3-8100 and uhd630, the screen glitching problem keeps bothering me.Any idea for 10.13.4 now? Thanks again.

Hi everyone!
Thanks really a lot for all your efforts.
I was reading carefully the whole threads but feel sad none of these worked for me... i am running 10.13.4 with i3-8100 and uhd630, the screen glitching problem keeps bothering me.Any idea for 10.13.4 now? Thanks again.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Heureka

It's working! Thanks so much to @RehabMan

The only thing I noticed so far, I can't "fast forward" (set the cursor to a position) youtube videos in Safari, they will freeze at the new point, In chrome this problem doesn't exist...

P.S.: I attached debug_files for people who are interested...
Hello, I'm new out here.
I've been studying this post back and forth and still not have idea of how to solve these glitches you had I'm now having.

All works perfectly, except the video, its ridiculous. Info Mac reads 'Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB', but the performance are not right.

Here I'm adding a screen of my kext and my config.plist.
Some one could help me? Thanks in advice.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.1 KB · Views: 271
  • Senza titolo.png
    Senza titolo.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 307
Hello, I'm new out here.
I've been studying this post back and forth and still not have idea of how to solve these glitches you had I'm now having.

All works perfectly, except the video, its ridiculous. Info Mac reads 'Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB', but the performance are not right.

Here I'm adding a screen of my kext and my config.plist.
Some one could help me? Thanks in advice.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I've tried yesterday cause I knew you'd reply with this request.
But:
Firstly it said "You forgot to press F4 or Fn+F4 at clover boot screen."
Now it says "You forgot to press F2 or Fn+F2 at clover boot screen."
I'm looped in this process I don't know how to get out.

I've tried yesterday cause I knew you'd reply with this request.
But:
Firstly it said "You forgot to press F4 or Fn+F4 at clover boot screen."
Now it says "You forgot to press F2 or Fn+F2 at clover boot screen."
I'm looped in this process I don't know how to get out.

As per FAQ you should generate misc/preboot.log and ACPI/origin by pressing F2 and F4, respectively before trying to run the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back