Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 630 Graphics (0x3e918086 i3-8100) Native support with GfxId Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
After following each of your steps now when i boot half way dwn the booting my dell monitor connected via hdmi looses signal and though my cpu seems running i have no display on my screen ..do i have to reinstall mac os or is thier any fix available to boot in and fix the issues i m facing with gpu acceleration else my system would say in graphics : intel uhd graphics 630 8mb before i applied your method....hope for urgent fix
Try booting without “inject intel graphics”,that should get you in the OS. Post your efi folder so I can take a look at it

Finally I got full gpu... Didn't made any change on kexts inside s/l/e.. Just used RehabMan's fix kext for 3e92 with other kexts. Thanks for your help :headbang::thumbup:
Glad you finally got it, it seems to be to many ways around for enabling igpu, it makes searching so confusing. I had the H370m like yours and got it the way I explained here for you, then I got the B360N WiFi and had to do it in another way, similar but different. Then I just change it for the H370N WiFi which also gave me troubles, and I was able to enable igpu,once again with some differences from the other two MOBOs. This is fun:lolno:

Try booting without “inject intel graphics”,that should get you in the OS. Post your efi folder so I can take a look at it

still not working ..black screen after booting and some verbose mode my display says no signal

still not working ..black screen after booting and some verbose mode my display says no signal
Alright, I had the same issue as you, post your efi folder for me to take a look at it, is late here and I have to get up in a few hours for work, I’ll check it tomorrow. Be patient, that is a virtue, you will be able to fix it, don’t give up:thumbup:

every time i reinstall mac os high sierra 10.13 i get every thing to work apart from wifi and graphic card acceleration ..using multibeast i get to the point where my graphics shows intel uhd graphics 630 8mb and when i try to fix gpu accelaration method i get struck at the point of this black screen yesterday i tried those steps that you asked us google link to but if it failed now again i tried coz i say your method along with certain additional configuration by you in clover but again struck with black screen.,..

Alright, I had the same issue as you, post your efi folder for me to take a look at it, is late here and I have to get up in a few hours for work, I’ll check it tomorrow. Be patient, that is a virtue, you will be able to fix it, don’t give up:thumbup:

but until i get to boot how do i share you my efi ??

should i re install again??

every time i reinstall mac os high sierra 10.13 i get every thing to work apart from wifi and graphic card acceleration ..using multibeast i get to the point where my graphics shows intel uhd graphics 630 8mb and when i try to fix gpu accelaration method i get struck at the point of this black screen yesterday i tried those steps that you asked us google link to but if it failed now again i tried coz i say your method along with certain additional configuration by you in clover but again struck with black screen.,..
Install Using clover, I never use multibeast so I cannot really help you much with it

Install Using clover, I never use multibeast so I cannot really help you much with it

no issues i will not use multi beast this time and would not use multibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back