i7-8650U
Graphics
GTX 1060 & UHD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone
it's my second try for Catalina but seems like Catalina refuses to enable my UHD 620.
I tried 2 different configurations for clover one of them works just fine , another one is causing kernel panic with fake ids sets to 0x0 all
well I tried to inject it via framebuffering method but seems to fail .
please notice that I have vanilla L/E and S/L/E , lilu and weg injected via clover.
any help is appreciated .
i7-8650U
Intel UHD 620

SOLVED ******
Okay seems like none DSDT patching issue it’s just catalina .2 doesn’t supported by whatevergreen i was wasting my time , works like charm on catalina 10.15.1

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    34.8 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Hello Everyone
it's my second try for Catalina but seems like Catalina refuses to enable my UHD 620.
I tried 2 different configurations for clover one of them works just fine , another one is causing kernel panic with fake ids sets to 0x0 all
well I tried to inject it via framebuffering method but seems to fail .
please notice that I have vanilla L/E and S/L/E , lilu and weg injected via clover.
any help is appreciated .
i7-8650U
Intel UHD 620
have a read up on the whatevergreen manual:

have a read up on the whatevergreen manual:
Hmmmm So Far So Bad
I’ve followed the instructions probably but , my sound stop working for a godness reason and the GPU isn’t functioning , however , i tried Kaby lake buffering (which they says HD 520-655) or something like that and my GPU is UHD 620 which is coffee lake but Intel’s documentations says it’s kaby lake !?!? Ok im confused as i would like to gave up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back