Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 620 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have installed macOS Catalina on my laptop, I got the audio working, WiFi drivers working, but I can’t get my graphics card to work. I’ve watched every video. Nothing helped, think you can help me? Not much of a computer genius, but here is my Graphics Card name: “Intel UHD Graphics 620”

Hello, I have installed macOS Catalina on my laptop, I got the audio working, WiFi drivers working, but I can’t get my graphics card to work. I’ve watched every video. Nothing helped, think you can help me? Not much of a computer genius, but here is my Graphics Card name: “Intel UHD Graphics 620”

Look at the image in post #120.

Do I copy the image? Like do the same thing you did on Clover configurator?

Do I copy the image? Like do the same thing you did on Clover configurator?

Try it. It should work as is.

Also, please update your profile to show the hardware you are asking questions about. It's currently showing Ryzen and AMD graphics...

Okay. Do I copy all the property keys or the one you selected? Also how do I update my hardware and cpu and gpu?

Okay. Do I copy all the property keys or the one you selected? Also how do I update my hardware and cpu and gpu?

Copy all of it.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 11.45.24 AM.png

I added those. Do I keep my IntelGFX, platform-i’d, and IntelInject? Because I had those on and my computer restarted saying “Your computer restarted because of a problem”

I added those. Do I keep my IntelGFX, platform-i’d, and IntelInject? Because I had those on and my computer restarted saying “Your computer restarted because of a problem”

No. Get rid of all that stuff.

Even the InjectIntel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back