Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 620 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already asked for help about the graphics UHD 620. But now I am hope less about solving this problem. I have tried many guide. I am new in Hackintosh. Everything in my laptop working except the Graphics. It's only showing 3mb and some time the screen flick when i enter a browser or try to do somethong harder.
I'm looking for a clear guide because I'm new in hackintosh.
If anyone help me to solve it, He will be a life saver for me. I work on XCode and it is very hard to work on it without graphics. I have to solve this or I have to buy another laptop.
Please save my life by giving a clear and easy step by step guide. Forgive me for asking a easy guide, I don't have enough knowledge aboud DSDT/SSDT patching or something like that.
High sierra 10.13.6
Processor :kabylake

I have already asked for help about the graphics UHD 620. But now I am hope less about solving this problem. I have tried many guide. I am new in Hackintosh. Everything in my laptop working except the Graphics. It's only showing 3mb and some time the screen flick when i enter a browser or try to do somethong harder.
I'm looking for a clear guide because I'm new in hackintosh.
If anyone help me to solve it, He will be a life saver for me. I work on XCode and it is very hard to work on it without graphics. I have to solve this or I have to buy another laptop.
Please save my life by giving a clear and easy step by step guide. Forgive me for asking a easy guide, I don't have enough knowledge aboud DSDT/SSDT patching or something like that.
High sierra 10.13.6
Processor :kabylake

The laptop in your profile has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Hey Rehabman I'm very thankful to you for your every reply.
Would you please tell me the exact location for my solution. I have searched over your post and your github repository.

Follow the guide as written.

Thank You so much Rehabman.
You are a life saver.
You are a superhero of Hackintosh.
Everything Working like a macbook pro on HighSierra 10.13.6.

Last edited:
@RehabMan
do you know why is these lines ?
is there any reason i could fix ?

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 21.40.22.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 21.54.32.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 21.55.17.png

nevermind

Last edited:
nevermind

Last edited:
Status