Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I've had this issue for as long as I can remember running OS X and I gave up on it and haven't cared to resolve it until now. My CPU doesn't clock up to 3.4GHz like it's supposed to under heavy load, such as when I use the "yes" command to stress the CPU. The base frequency is 2.7GHz, so from that to 3.4GHz is a decent step up and I want to make use of that, so here I am.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please refer to my profile details for my hardware.

I'm running OS X 10.10.5 and OS X 10.11.1.

Thanks.

Hi guys, I've had this issue for as long as I can remember running OS X and I gave up on it and haven't cared to resolve it until now. My CPU doesn't clock up to 3.4GHz like it's supposed to under heavy load, such as when I use the "yes" command to stress the CPU. The base frequency is 2.7GHz, so from that to 3.4GHz is a decent step up and I want to make use of that, so here I am.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please refer to my profile details for my hardware.

I'm running OS X 10.10.5 and OS X 10.11.1.

Thanks.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Make sure you generated SSDT.aml with the Probook Installer..

Sorry. Confusing how desktop gets designated sections but laptops are just support in general basically, but I guess it makes sense, since laptops aren't very customizable.

Anyhow, here's some troubleshooting files:

Attachments

• ProBook Troubleshooting Files.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 221
Sorry. Confusing how desktop gets designated sections but laptops are just support in general basically, but I guess it makes sense, since laptops aren't very customizable.

Anyhow, here's some troubleshooting files:

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is installed. No native CPU PM with it -- it is designed to disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back