Contribute
Register

Intel Turbo Boost Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will move.

The PBI does not contain the latest kexts, nor the latest Clover.
I could ask more questions, but I'm sick of the time I'm putting into this and you're probably not excited about answering questions for an idiot, so I'm going to leave everything as is. I still don't know how to find the right kext's.

I'm just way too frustrated.

Thanks for your time and patience. I'll update the kext's when I feel like having a headache.

I could ask more questions, but I'm sick of the time I'm putting into this and you're probably not excited about answering questions for an idiot, so I'm going to leave everything as is. I still don't know how to find the right kext's.

I'm just way too frustrated.

Thanks for your time and patience. I'll update the kext's when I feel like having a headache.

When you have the time and patience to carefully read the related materials, you can make another go at it.

It is not that complicated. In summary: find project, read README, find download location linked, click on bitbucket link, download latest ZIP, unpack ZIP, install with Kext Wizard.

When you have the time and patience to carefully read the related materials, you can make another go at it.

It is not that complicated.
I wish I could say it wasn't for me, bud. I seem a lot more computer savvy and intelligent outside of Hackintoshing, trust me. This is just something I can't grasp easily. I could if I spent endless hours reading every post on here, but I just don't have the patience for that.

I can see how I can be a pain to try to help, so I appreciate the time you put in.

I wish I could say it wasn't for me, bud. I seem a lot more computer savvy and intelligent outside of Hackintoshing, trust me. This is just something I can't grasp easily. I could if I spent endless hours reading every post on here, but I just don't have the patience for that.

I can see how I can be a pain to try to help, so I appreciate the time you put in.

Give it time... it takes a lot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back