Contribute
Register

Intel Power Gadget only shows Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys

Wonder if you can help me. Today I had to redo my hack due to OS X not mounting fat partitions therefore couldn't edit any clover settings. After I re-did my hack Intel Power Gadget will only show Processor Frequency where as before it would show Processor Power and Temperature. I have no idea what has changed. I understand that this maybe difficult to answer but if you could just offer suggestions (or the fix if you know it) I'd extremely appreciate it.

Kind regards

Camerom

Hi Guys

Wonder if you can help me. Today I had to redo my hack due to OS X not mounting fat partitions therefore couldn't edit any clover settings. After I re-did my hack Intel Power Gadget will only show Processor Frequency where as before it would show Processor Power and Temperature. I have no idea what has changed. I understand that this maybe difficult to answer but if you could just offer suggestions (or the fix if you know it) I'd extremely appreciate it.

Kind regards

Camerom

Hi,

See if you can get it to show up using HWMonitor (you say you're using Intel Power Gadget but this may apply to you). Install HWMonitor (you should have FakeSMC already - RehabMan's fork of it's recommended: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-FakeSMC-kozlek), and make sure you install the CPUSensors and ACPISensors plugins. To do that you simply click customize in the installer when you're about to install and simply tick it in the customize options. If it's recognized then in HWMonitor, see if it's recognized in Intel Power Gadget. Or you may need to update Intel Power Gadget. Who knows :lol:

Cheers!

Hi,

See if you can get it to show up using HWMonitor (you say you're using Intel Power Gadget but this may apply to you). Install HWMonitor (you should have FakeSMC already - RehabMan's fork of it's recommended: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-FakeSMC-kozlek), and make sure you install the CPUSensors and ACPISensors plugins. To do that you simply click customize in the installer when you're about to install and simply tick it in the customize options. If it's recognized then in HWMonitor, see if it's recognized in Intel Power Gadget. Or you may need to update Intel Power Gadget. Who knows :lol:

Cheers!
Hey, Thanks for the reply. Man I tried everything, I ended up reformatting and boom it works. I seriously have no idea what so ever as what to actually happened.

Cameron

Hey, Thanks for the reply. Man I tried everything, I ended up reformatting and boom it works. I seriously have no idea what so ever as what to actually happened.

Cameron

Hah, that's weird. At least you got it working.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back