CPU
Intel Pentium G3258
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've been using an intel pentium g3258 mac for a while now and tried to give sierra a go. I am using fakecpuid with clover. I have gotten Yosemite and El Capitan working with very few issues. My smbios is set to iMac 13,1 . Reused old config plist that worked before. Also used nv_disable=1.

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-D3H
Ram: crucial 8gb ddr3
CPU: intel pentium g3258
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 177
Try the two kernel patches into KernelAndKextPatches section in config.plist as mentioned in this post.

I've been using an intel pentium g3258 mac for a while now and tried to give sierra a go. I am using fakecpuid with clover. I have gotten Yosemite and El Capitan working with very few issues. My smbios is set to iMac 13,1 . Reused old config plist that worked before. Also used nv_disable=1.

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-D3H
Ram: crucial 8gb ddr3
CPU: intel pentium g3258
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti

Fake ID doesn't seem to work in Sierra no more.

Ok I will have to look into it. Which plist from there should I use. If you have the correct plist can you post it here please?

You might have better luck looking at upgrading you're existing CPU.

I don't have the money right now. I can stick with elcapitan if I cant get it working. What CPU do you recommend thats not to expensive?

You could pick yourself up a Core i3 thats second hand on eBay pretty cheap now. But make sure that its for the 1150 socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back